Bel-Air PSA-200 is a pressure sensitive adhesive designed for residential and light commercial resilient flooring installations. This eco-friendly adhesive has been formulated to provide high shear and peel strength for installing luxury vinyl tile (LVT), luxury vinyl plank (LVP), vinyl sheet goods (homogeneous and heterogeneous), fiberglass backed sheet goods, carpet tile, rubber flooring, cork tile and cork/rubber/foam underlayments.
Bel-Air PSA-200 offers a very aggressive tack, high moisture resistance and can be roller or trowel applied. This zero VOC, zero solvent and CRI certified flooring adhesive can be utilized as a permanent, wet-set bond or releasable, dry-set bond installation.
- Helps Control Vinyl Plank Shrinkage
- Moisture Control up to:
- 10 lbs./ASTM F1869 Calcium Chloride Test
- 95%/ASTM F2170 Relative Humidity Test
- Permanent or Releasable Bond
- “Green” Adhesive – CRI Certified!
- Available in a 4-gallon plastic pails.
- Cover 200 Ft.2 Average (See Trowel Information)